Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A night to remember....

Growing up I was always the good girl. My parents never had to worry about me, since I got straight A's, I was on the newspaper and never got in trouble. They never gave me a curfew, so when I did go out I was always the DD. I didn't drink, smoke or do any drugs. My friend's parents loved me and never asked any questions. If their children said they were going out with me, then they were perfectly ok with it.

What everyone didn't know was that I had a shit load of sex. I fucked a different guy every weekend. I do not think I ever had sex with the same guy twice. I loved sex and I still do. I have done things that will make you cum all over yourself and other things you might make you throw up in your throat. My tongue has explored every inch of the human body, male and female. I had my first orgy when I was 17. It was amazing. There were about 20 people involved. It started as a little gathering
and we
were watching movies in someone's basement. It kind of just happened. I remember that the guy I was crushing on came and sat beside me. He ran his hand up my leg and started playing with my clit threw my underwear. I always wore skirts, it was easier to have spontaneous sex if you didn't have to really worry about a place. You just needed a cock. The next thing I knew I was fingering my best friend. I had always wanted her, her pussy was so wet and inviting. She moaned and smiled as I felt her sweet warm jucises gush on my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and licked them off. My crush made some grunting sound and a wet spot appeared on his pants. Poor guy came all by himself. He rushed out of the room and left. Everyone was kind of dumb founded. This was the good girl fingering her friend, no one knew what to do. My friend leaned over and whispered "lets go to the other room so we can have some more fun". I didn't want to do this, I wanted a cock too. I smiled at her, stood up, pulled my underwear off and positioned myself in front of her and said "make me cum all over your face". She looked around and everyone was watching us. I pushed her head back onto the couch, put one knee on either side of her head and pushed my pussy on her mouth. Her tongue flicked my clit and she tried sucking. It was terrible. She pushed me off and I sat on the couch with my legs spread open. The captain of the football team was beside me, his cheerleader girlfriend was biting her bottom lip and rubbing her legs together trying to get off un-noticed. I leaned over his legs and looked up at her and said "want some help?" she nodded moving so she was in front of me with her legs wide open. She forget to take off her underwear so I pulled it off as I licked down her theigh. I could feel her boyfriends cock getting hard as it pressed into my stomach. She was quivering as my tongue ran up her pussy. I flicked and sucked on her clit as my fingers entered her. God she was wet and tasted so good. She was moaning and thrusting herself harder onto my mouth. I sucked and licked, my fingers pushed harder and faster into her. She was about to come when she pulled back, my fingers came out of her. I went to go lick them off when she said "finger yourself first. I smirked and changed positions. I was now sitting partly on her boyfriends lap. I grabbed her hand, took two of her fingers and pushed them in my very wet pussy. She worked me hard, she had done this before. I pulled her hand out and put my fingers with her juices on them into me, she put her fingers into her and we moved closer together. We both rubbed each others clits and began making out. We came at the same time and from the noises, the rest of the room came too. I gushed all over her fingers and she gushed on mine. we pulled out and I shoved my fingers in her mouth and she shoved hers into my mouth. God she tasted good. Her and I still fuck to this day and she still tastes so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment