Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Spur of the moment

As I was pulling into the hotel parking lot I felt a wave of emotion all over my body. I was nervous to see him, I was happy he was here and I was so wet that I am sure it visible through my jeans. I walked in the hotel and was playing with my phone to find the room number. I tell you the hall seemed to get longer as i walked down it.
I stood in front of the door, gained my composure and knocked. I swear it took him forever to answer the door. When I saw his fabulous smile I knew I could do this. He was still as handsome as I remember. When he looks at me wit his beautiful blue eyes, I melt. We did some small talk then I couldn't wait any longer and we began kissing. He was an amazing kisser, it was so easy to kiss him the way I wanted. I bite his bottom lip a lot. I looked over his shoulder to make sure of the location of the bed. The I shoved him onto the bed and got on top of him. I could feel his cock as I moved my hips on him. I didn't want to stop kissing him, but I managed to kiss him all the way down to what I really wanted. His cock in my mouth. I wanted to hear his moans, feel his body quiver and have his hands in my hair. I pulled him closer to the edge of the bed so that I was kneeling on the floor. I didn't waste my time getting his cock into my mouth. My mouth was eager for it. I sucked on the tip then took his cock in. It felt so good to feel it against the back of my throat. I kept taking more and more of his huge, yummy cock in. As I continued to suck and lick I tried to lick his balls while his cock was still being worked over.

No comments:

Post a Comment