Sunday, September 6, 2009

Road Trip

I sat there..Frozen. I had just driven 300 miles to see him. He didn't know I was coming, hell I didn't know I was coming. That morning I had IM'd on skype and he seemed different, sad reclusive..Something had changed. I wasn't sure what and he wasn't chatting. I had run out of sweet tea so I was driving to go get some when out of the blue I did a u-turn and began driving to him. I wasn't looking my best, I had on sweats and a tshirt, no make up and nothing to change into. I thought of stopping at the mall, but knew if I did I would talk myself out of going to see him. A part of me didn't want to go. It never did, but the part that mattered wanted to go. No it needed to go. I needed to be in his arms and feel him inside me, on top of me, all of me. The drive went fast. The whole time all I did was think of him. How the first time we kissed, I got light headed. How the first time I felt him inside me, I didn't want him to ever stop. The way his cock always thrusted hard and deep inside me. It was never enough, all I ever wanted to do was lay in bed all day and fuck him.
All I could think about was sucking his cock. Feeling it go far and deep down my throat, gagging me. My mouth hungrily sucked and licked as my hand caressed his balls. Moving my hands to his ass, I pushed his hips harder and faster down my throat. I could feel him tensing, his balls getting harder and bigger. They were getting ready to explode in my mouth and I could hardly wait to suck and swallow all his cum. I could blow him all day if he wanted. I love having his cock in my mouth. I imagined his hands running all over my body. His mouth sucking and litely biting my nipples. Feeling his hard cock press against my pussy. I wrap my legs around him tring to get him to enter me. He doesn't. He smiles as he kisses his way down my stomach. His tongue licks my pussy then he sucks hard on my clit. My hips push up to make him suck more of me. His tongue quickly moves in and out of me as his finger frantically rubs my clit. I couldn't contain myself. I moaned and screamed as I exploded on his tongue. My hands grab his hair as I continue to come. The way he sucks and licks me drives me crazy.
I come back to reality when I am sitting in this bank parking lot at the opening of his sub-division. Should I call and see what he is doing? What happens if he has someone over? Do I risk it? Will he think I am crazy for driving there unannounced? I am sure I sat ther pondering what to do. I texted him..to see what was up. I waited about 20 minutes and realized I was being stupid. I went to the Comfort Inn right by the highway. Rented an overpriced room and watched movies.
I always wonder if I should have gone to his house...Maybe one day I will get the urge again and actually this time I would knock on the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment